- Dans leur Jeunesse il y a du passé
- Au fil de l’électricité
- The book of heaven : Black Miao, forgotten people of china
- The taste of salt
- Rhyme and Reason
- On the God’S Footsteps
- Kapitan Diwalwal: In the city of cursed gold
- Ceuta, prison by the sea
- Gorbatchev’ hippies
- Yemen: in the country of the queen of Sheba
- Une prison dans la ville
- Thierry, portrait of an absent
- Sur les traces d’Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Second souffle
- Rwanda, récit d’un survivant
- Ramona, quand les compteurs s’arrêtent…
- Putain d’usine
- Pour de vrai
- Portraits de famille
- Mexique : les troubadours de la révolution mexicaine
- Mémoire de sauvageons
- The golden age of Brazilian cinema: Cinema Novo
- Les moissons de l’utopie
- Lambada: the true story
- The battle for justice
- La cité des pieds-noirs
- Hiling, the whips‘day
- Des esthéticiennes en blouse blanche
- Rwanda: the serie
- Salsa Opus: the 5 episodes serie
- Music of India: the serie
- Vietnam the first war // the serie
- Zaiko Langa Langa
- Zafair kaya
- Vukovar, the city of lost souls
- Vietnam the first war: the tiger and the elephant ep.2/2
- Vietnam the first war: doc lap ep.1/2
- Fair Trade
- Srebrenica, an orchestrated tragedy
- Paris accordion music
- Nahawa Doumbia: going back to the roots
- Far from Fidel
- Music of India: Rajasthan, the music of the the desert ep.2/2
- Living under the planes
- Music of India: Banaras, music of the Ganges ep.1/2
- Republica a people’s paper
- Rwanda: how the history leads to genocide
- Saddam Hussein
- Salsa Opus 1: New York, our Latin thing
- Salsa Opus 3: Puerto Rico, the island of song ep.3/5
- Salsa Opus 4: Venezuela, a visa for the barrios
- Salsa Opus 5: Cuba, rum, rhythm and spice ep.5/5
- Samba Opus 1: Rio The Academy of Samba
- Samba Opus 2: Bahia afro-musical domination
- Samba Opus 3: Recife a street carnival
- Samba Opus 4: Sao Luis Brazilian Jamaica
- Samba Opus 5: Sao Paulo, the Rap of saturation
- The colours of silence: “inside the artists’ house”
- The sage of Bandiagara
- The lost city
- My first contact: autonomy on their ancestral territories
- The night, the dictatorship fell: Lisbon, April 1974
- Heavy hearts: Corsican women are speaking
- The other globalization
- Kassav: zouk medicine
- Iraq, the song of the missing men
- Hermeto Pascoal: a tropical lunatic
- Gwoka : The soul of Guadalupe?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez: “a witch writing”
- Brazil: Tropicalist revolution
- Azzola: hot up, Marcel!
- Amina: the confused feelings
- 50 years in guerrilla warfare
- And if God was playing dice? “Chaos Theory”
A documentary directed by Virginie Seiller.
While in search of a mysterious stone tablet, the Table of the Statutes of the Miao people, we meet Guzhu, shaman of a mountain village, who becomes our guide.
We discover his medicinal practices and the traditional customs of the Miao people, who found refuge in the mountains after being persecuted [...]read more
A documentary directed by Ndeye Souna Dieye.
At Ngay Ngay, a village in northern Senegal, there are real natural evaporative basins in which depending on the year large or small quantities of sea salt dry out.
Located 15 kilometres from Saint-Louis, the village is living around a complex community organisation: men divide the salt fields into plots, and [...]read more
A documentary directed by Francis Guibert.
Paris, Saint-Denis, Marseille, Bordeaux, Strasbourg… French Hip-Hop in all its forms. Rappers, toasters, graffiti, dancers… Art, spray paint, rapping – a feeling for words, a feel for the beath.read more
A cultural melting-pot, French Rap is a, expression of social and individual rebellion – but can it meet the challenge to become [...]
A documentary directed by Philippe Couture.
Lost in the mountains of Mindanao, the rebellious province of the South Philippines, DIWALWAL is, according to the highly respected Blacksmith Institute, one the top twenty actual worst ecological disasters of the planet.
On top of a mountain surrounded by a jungle infested by tree active guerrillas, two Muslims and one [...]read more
« Ceuta, prison by the sea » tells the paths of five migrants in the Spanish enclave of Ceuta, Northern Morocco. They have left everything they had to try their luck into Europe only to find themselves locked up in an open sky prison, at the gates of Europe. They cope with [...]read more
A documentary directed by Layth Abdulamir.
The ” magyal”, is in Yemen a daily gathering where friends chew the ” kât ” together, talking and listening to music or poetry. A musician is showing us his instrument, the ancient lute, which can only be found now in Yemen and in the Comoros ; the ” qanbus [...]read more
A documentary directed by François Christophe.
Thierry, one of the homeless people in Paris, died of an overdose in December 1991, in indifference and anonymity. Little hoodlum first, he was hanging out on the streets and going to school only half the time. Backpacker, as a teenager, he travelled all over France, and soon became a [...]read more