- Duration: 52 min
- Director: Frédéric Touchard Yves Billon
- Release date: 1995
- Producers: Yves Billon
- Co-production: Les Films du Village RTP SP Filmes TLT
- Sound: Philippe Lemenuel
- Editing: Soazig Chappedelaine
- Languages: English français português
- Participation: CNC Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication et de la francophonie
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam
- Distribution: Zaradoc
For two centuries, the FADO has sung the soul of the portuguese. The Fado is a song which takes position of the listener. To go to towards it – through its history, its traditions, and its protagonist – is to discover the greatest manifestation of the soul of the people of Portugal. To take time to listen to it in a “Tasca” – a little restaurant, in Lisbonne – is to feel an emotion which can be perceived far beyond the banks of the Tage.
If you have a question? a project?
Send us a message