A documentary directed by Francisco Norden.
- Duration: 90 min
- Director: Francisco Norden
- Release date: 2005
- Co-production: Procinor Tango Bravo
- Editing: Elsa Vasquez
- Languages: español français
- Participation: Fonds Sud Cinéma Hubert Blas Fund Ibermedia Ministerio de Cultura de Colombia
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam
- Distribution: Zaradoc
Based on a true story: a British television crew travelled to Colombia and made a fake documentary about drug trafficking. The film was an international smash hit (as was The Connection). When a London daily discovers that the whole thing is a hoax, a couple of British journalists are sent out to Colombia to cover the story. Their report unleashes a scandal that shakes the very foundations of television in the UK. A poignant portrait of Colombian society.