A documentary directed by Rigoberto Lopez.
- Duration: 123 min
- Director: Rigoberto Lopez
- Release date: 2003
- Co-production: ICAIC ( Cuba) Igeldo Komunikazioa ( Espagne) Les Films du Village
- Languages: English français
- Participation: Programme ibermédia Fondo Sur Via Digital
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam
- Distribution: Zaradoc
This is in the middle of 19th century in Cuba. The land is an enigma, it’s a land of dreams and tragedies. A black woman born in Santo Domingo and a romantic German shopkeeper living on the island love each other. They live on a coffee plantation. Their love is utopia that fate has sentenced to death.
If you have a question? a project?
Send us a message