- Duration: 52 min
- Director: Dominique Dreyfus Yves Billon
- Release date: 2001
- Co-production: Les Films du Village Planète
- Languages: English français português
- Participation: CNC Procirep TV5
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam
- Distribution: Zaradoc
1989 – fall of Berlin wall – collapse of main ideologies – Lambada topped the charts. An unprecedented promotional campaign thrust Lambada to the top of the 1989 summer charts. This Brazilian tune, rearranged in Paris, had a skyrocketing commercial success.
Launched through advertising spots for the French “Music Festival ” in June 1989 – the Lambada had topped the charts by the end of July. Then it went to conquer Europe and racked up four million sellers in just a few months. What was the origin of this musical UFO? The international version was signed by Chico de Oliveira but in reality it was a Bolivian song written by the Hermosa
If you have a question? a project?
Send us a message