- Duration: 52 min
- Director: Marc Le Pape Robert Genoud
- Release date: 2005
- Co-production: Etat d'Urgence Production
- Sound: Jacques Kabulo
- Editing: Lysiane Le Mercier
- Languages: English français
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam Fichier Numérique SD
- Distribution: Zaradoc
Living with fear has been the lot of the Congolese of Northern Katanga for many years. Following the official cessation of the war between the RDC and the Rwandan occupiers in 2002, the military and Congolese resistance fighters turned their weapons on the civil population. Pillaging, theft, demands, burned and abandoned villages, tens of thousands of fleeing displaced people.
This violence is inflicted in camera, as though it were of no importance, provided it does not spread beyond North Katanga. Faced with these chronic problems, with the persistence of the violence, how do the people put up with it and react ?
If you have a question? a project?
Send us a message